THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

New Doctor

I had my visit with my new doctor yesterday. It was such a hard decision to leave my old Dr whom I used to work for, but I did and I think it went well. First of all he wants to treat me differently than before. He is changing some of my meds. He took me off the daily asthma inhaler and put me just on a quick acting one to use just before exercising. I used it last night before Zumba and all in all it worked well. No coughing last night at bedtime. The only drawback is that it made me very jittery at first. I hope this is just something I will have to get used to. He agreed with the Urgent care dr as far as my costochondritis dx, which was good and the best part is I haven't had any dizzy spells since I started the meds for that.